We currently provide on-site training courses in the following products:
- Microsoft Access - Intermediate & Advanced levels,
- Microsoft Excel - Introduction, Intermediate & Advanced levels,
- Microsoft PowerPoint - Introduction,
- Microsoft Visio - Introduction,
- Microsoft Project - Introduction,
- Microsoft Word - Intermediate & Advanced levels.
We also offer short-courses on the following:
- Microsoft Access - Introduction,
- Microsoft Excel - Introduction & Intermediate,
- Microsoft Project - Introduction & Advanced,
- Microsoft Publisher - Introduction,
- Microsoft Word - Introduction, Intermediate & Advanced.
All courses are available for 2007 - 2016.
Please contact us if you require training in other Microsoft products.
We require a suitable room for training with tables and chairs for each delegate. Each delegate will need a desktop or laptop with the software package they are being trained on.
We can provide 1:1 training and up to a class size of 10 delegates.
We can offer courses based on a bespoke or standard outline. All the courses will encompass theory and practical exercises. Each delegate will be provided with a copy of the slides and the exercises.
We provide training at any location within the UK & Europe.
Please check the availability calendar for training dates still available:
Please contact us by e-mail or by phone for further information.
We charge a set rate whether it is for 1 delegate or 10. Please contact us for a quote.